Hi there, welcome back to our newest Happy Stampers Blog Hop! Today Sandi has a fun color challenge. Check it out!
And here is what I created with it. I made this as a birthday card for a dear friend of mine.
I used a brand new soon to be released embossing folder called Tin Tile, which I am pretty sure you will fall in love head over heals. I sure am!!! It’s beyond pretty!!! Here are the steps I took to create this card.
- The card base is Bermuda Bay card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 4-1/4 x 2 size panel using Blackberry Bliss card stock and ran it through the Tin Tile embossing folder and adhered it to my card front on the left side.
- Next I cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 and white embossed the dandelion image on it and added Pink Petal ink using dauber. Than I stamped the sentiment on it using Bermuda Bay ink, tied a sweet tulle ribbon and finally I adhered the panel to the card using Snail adhesive.
Now it’s time for you to check out what my super talented friend has waiting for you. I always look forward to it every week, that is for sure! So hop on over to see what Sandi has in store for you!
And if you would like to recreate this card, here are the supplies I used to create it.
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products to create the card above, make sure you use the August Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month SYTQMD97.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for August!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!