Hi there, I am back from vacation and finally getting to post a card and this time it’s for the SU Only Challenges, which is a babies/kids cards. So today I have a card created for kids using the adorable Animal Expedition Designer Series Papers.
This card was super easy to put together, other than the fussy cutting of course. Here are the steps I took to create this card.
- The card base is Pool Party card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 3-3/4 x 5 panel from the green patterned paper and another one out of the Tranquil Tide card stock and adhered them to the card base.
- Next I die cut a banner using Pool Party card stock. Than I punched a Starburst out of Tranquil Tide card stock and a 2″ circle using Whisper White card stock and fussy cut the sloth, layered them all and adhered them to my card.
- Next I punched a Classic Label using Pool Party and Tranquil Tide card stock and stamped my sentiment onto the Pool Party label and adhered them to the card.
Here is another look at my card.
And if you want to recreate this card, here is the list of items I created this card with:
If you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products to create the card above, make sure you use the August Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month SYTQMD97.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for August!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!