Happy Friday! I am back with another card today created with the beautiful Floral Frames Bundle. This time I made a card for a friend, who lost her brother and I wanted to reach out to her to offer some comfort with this sweet card.
Sympathy cards are never fun to make, but sadly it’s part of life. Here are the steps I took to create this card.
- The card base is Soft Sea Foam card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 panel from the Soft Suede card stock and ran it through the Tufted embossing folder and backed it up with a 1/4 size Blushing Bride card stock and adhered all of that to my card base.
- Next I die cut the gorgeous floral frame using Soft Sea Foam card stock and using a dauber I inked up the leaves using Old Olive. Than I die cut some of the leaves using Old Olive card stock and vellum and placed them on my frame. Next I stamped my flowers with Stazon black ink and watercolored it using Flirty Flamingo ink and Aqua Painters, die cut them and placed them on my floral frame.
- Finally I die cut a label from the Stitched Labels Framelits and stamped the sentiment from the Colorful Seasons set using Soft Suede ink and adhered it to my frame and finally adhered my frame piece to the card.
Here is a closer look of my card.
And if you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products to create the card above, make sure you use the August Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month SYTQMD97.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for August!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!