Hi there….well, two posts from me today! I really wanted to share all the Stampin’ Up! deals with your earlier and now I want to share my second card created this week with the Stitched All Around Bundle!
Love to watercolor, so this card has a watercolor wash background. What do you think? By the way, do you like to watercolor? What’s your favorite method? Using inks, watercolor pencils, or other type of watercolor mediums? I love it all and Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy with their reinkers and ink pads using the Aqua Painters that I don’t even use other mediums. Anyway, here are the steps I took to create this card.
- The card base is Bermuda Bay card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 3-3/4 x 5 panel from the Lemon Lime Twist card stock and adhered it to the care base.
- Next I cut another 3-3/4 x 5 panel from the water color card stock and dropped a few drops of the Bermuda Bay reinker and spritzed it with water and moved the ink using Aqua Painters and dried it quickly.
- Next I stamped the border images on using Lemon Lime Twist and using the stitched edge I embossed my edges. LOVE this by the way!!! It just adds a little interest to my already fun card.
- Next I stamped a few stitched images using Lemon Lime Twist onto my watercolor wash.
- I die cut the gorgeous label using Whisper White card stock and die cut a large circle using Stitched Shapes Framelits out of Lemon Lime Twist card stock and white embossed my sentiment on it and adhered it on top of the label and adhered all of them to my card.
- Next I stamped a pretty flower and leaves from the Pop of Petals using Flirty Flamingo Ink and Granny Apple Green inks, punched them and cut them out and adhered them to my label and my card was done!
I am also entering this card in this week’s TGIF Challenge: Repeat After Me. I used the stitched images repeatedly.
Here is closer look of the details on my card
And if you want to recreate this card here are the products I used
And if you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products to create the card above, make sure you use the August Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month SYTQMD97.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for August!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Kraft Pillow Boxes and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!