Well, hello there, happy Monday today! Today I have an new Product of the Week I start my week of and that is the Stitched All Around Bundle! I love to highlight bundles as they coordinate, plus by buying them as a bundle you get 10% off. Did you know that? Look at all the pretty things you can create with it!
And now let me show you the first card I created with it. I actually used a sketch by Inspire.Create Challenge Blog.
And here is what I came up with.
I am also playing along with Just Us Girls challenge blog, which was a beautiful floral inspiration for this week, so I used lots of florals on this card. Here is how I created it.
- The card base is Gray Granite card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 1.875 x 2 1/2 size panels out of the Petal Promenade DSP and backed it up with Whisper White card stock and adhered all of it to the card base.
- Next I die cut the gorgeous large label using Whisper White card stock, stamped a few of the stitched images from Healing Hugs using Grapefruit Grove ink. Than I die cut the longer label using Silver Glimmer paper and adhered both of them to the middle of the card.
- Next I stamped my rose using Melon Mambo, but stamping it first onto a scrap paper and second time onto Whisper White to get a lighter pink color. Than I stamped the leaves onto Gray Granite card stock. The longer leaves were stamped with Gray Granite ink and the fuller leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green, cut them out and layered them under the rose and adhered all that to the big label.
- Next I die cut the smaller label out of the gray side of the Petal Promenade paper and stamped the word “lovely” on it using Melon Mambo and adhered it to my card and that is it!
Here is another look of my card to see more details.
And if you want to recreate this, here is the list of the products I used.
Before I go, just want to remind you of our Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale. Tomorrow is the last day you can get in on this deal!!!!
Here is the list of the Designer Series Papers, just so you don’t have to have the catalog with you.
And if you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products to create the card above, make sure you use the July Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month X2MUD4W3.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for JULY!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Gold Striped Bags
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Gold Striped Bags and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!