Happy Friday to you!!! Today I have one more card created with Stampin’ Up! Tropical Chic Bundle.
This card is similar to yesterday’s card a little bit, but I actually stamped my leaves and flowers onto watercolor paper and spritzed them to create sort of a batik look. It’s a fun little technique! Here is how I created this card
- The card base is Flirty Flamingo card stock 5 1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4. Next I cut a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 size panel out of watercolor paper.
- Next I stamped the leaves and flowers with the colors showing in my product list and spritzed it with water to let the colors run a bit to create the batik look. I backed it up with a 1/4 size larger Lemon Lime Twist panel and adhered all of it to the card base.
- Next I white embossed the sentiment from Friendly Expressions set, punched one end with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card.
- I die cut two fern leaves out of Lemon Lime Twist card stock and tucked it under my sentiment and stamped and die cut a flower and adhered it to the card.
And here is the list of the products I used to create this card.
And if you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products to create the card above, make sure you use the July Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month X2MUD4W3.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for JULY!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Gold Striped Bags
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Gold Striped Bags and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!