Hello and welcome back! Today I continue to share another pretty card created with Stampin’ Up! Tropical Chic Bundle and hope you like it. It’s quite colorful, it reminds me of Hawaii for sure.
Here are the steps I took to create this card:
- The card base is Bermuda Bay card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 size panel out of Whisper White card stock, and I stamped all my leaves and flowers using the colors showing in my product list.
- After I stamped all my images, I cut a 1/4″ size larger gold foil sheet and layered it under the stamped panel and adhered both onto the card base.
- Next I cut a 1 1/2 x 4 1/4 panel using Bermuda Bay card stock, white embossed the sentiment and adhered it to my card.
- Next I die cut the leaves and stamped and die cut the flowers and adhered them to the card.
Here is another look of my card:
And if you want to recreate this card, here is the list of the products you’ll need for it.
And if you shop in my Canadian Stampin’ Up! store for any of the products to create the card above, make sure you use the July Hostess Code to receive extra perks through me as a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. I sure appreciate your orders! Here is the code for this month X2MUD4W3.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!
EXTRA PERKS for JULY!
- Any order between $75 – $119.99 receives a package of Gold Striped Bags
- Any order between $120 – $200 receives a package of Gold Striped Bags and 4 handmade cards from me.
- Orders over $200 please DO NOT USE the Hostess Code and you will earn all the gifts above on top of Stampin’ Rewards.
- All orders receive a hand stamped card from me.
Thank you for supporting my little business!