Hi there, happy Friday to you! Today I have yet another pretty card to share with you using the gorgeous Healing Hugs and Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Papers. And I have a quick tip for you on this card.
TIP OF THE WEEK: The 12×12 Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Papers is a beautiful paper indeed, but could be intimidating to use on a card. My tip is that you can just cut a small selected piece from it and add it to your project, card, 3D project, or even a layout for scrapbook. That way you can maximize on this gorgeous paper.
And here is my card utilizing this tip exactly, although yesterday’s card used the same idea.
Isn’t this just a gorgeous card using the beautiful stamps and that laser cut paper! I am totally smitten by them and this week has been so fun creating with them! I am still not tired of them…LOL Here is how I created this card.
- The card base is Mint Macaron card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next I stamped some of the stamps from the Healing Hugs set onto the card front using Mint Macaron ink, than I cut a piece of the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Papers and adhered it to the card front
- Next I stamped two roses with Mint Macaron and one with Highland Heather ink and cut them out. I tucked and glued the two Mint Macaron roses under the laser cut paper. I also stamped a few of the pretty leaves using Sahara Sand and cut them out and tucked one of them under the Mint Macaron rose.
- Next I stamped the pretty green leaves using Granny Apple ink and created my floral focal point using the Highland Heather rose, the green leaves and the Sahara Sand leaves, added a folded Pool Party Satin ribbon to it and using Stamping Dimensionals adhered it to the card front.
- At last I stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White card stock using Soft Suede and cut out just the Hugs and Kisses words and adhered it to the rose. As a final touch I added a few pearls.
Here is another look at my card.
Hope you like this card and if you want to recreate it, here are the products I used.
In case you are not connected with my Facebook Page, I am running a special for this week. With a $75 or above purchase till this Sunday night I am offering a FREE package of the beautiful Colored Doilies. This ends Sunday, so make sure you place your order soon!
This is the card I shared on Facebook using this week’s products and these beautiful doilies. I also had a Facebook Live recreating this card. Why not join me on my Facebook page, you can still watch my tutorial? I will be doing Facebook Lives on Wednesdays and you don’t want to miss out.
Here are the FREEBIE’s this week.
If you are looking to buy any of these products in Canada, I would love to be your Stampin Up demonstrator. And don’t forget to check out the retiring products, get them while you can!
And if you shop through my Canadian Stampin Up Store and don’t have a physical catalog yet, I will get a catalog to you, just let me know! There is something about a catalog in one’s hands….LOL When you do your shopping, make sure you use the June Hostess CODE!
Thanks for stopping by and have fun shopping and creating!!!