Hi there, today is a Joint Blog Hop along with the Happy Inkin’ Team!!! Get ready for some fun!!!
Here is what we are using as inspiration! Amy’s team has a great sketch to use.
And our team has a fun color combo!
So once again, I combined these two challenges and came up with a fun card using my Product of the Week, Healing Hugs and Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Papers.
To create this card here are the steps I took:
- The card base is Bermuda Bay card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Next I cut a 3 3/4 x 5 panel from the Watercolor paper and using Bermuda Bay and Pear Pizzazz I painted my watercolor paper sort of following the sketch outline. Next I stamped the stitches stamp images using Fresh Fig.
- Next I stamped the rose with Bermuda Bay and also the leaves with Pear Pizzazz onto Whisper White card stock and fussy cut them out.
- Next I cut out a pretty piece from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Papers and using liquid glue I attached it to the card.
- Next I adhered the flower and leaves to the card using Stamping Dimensionals and stamped the sentiment on.
- Finally I tied a Linen thread around the card in a bow and adhered the panel to the card front using Stamping Dimensionals and that is it!
And now it’s time to check out what the amazingly talented ladies created for this hop using the same challenges. I can’t wait to see them as well. I was the last one on the hop, so start with Amy Koenders!
Here is the list of the participating ladies
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
And if you want to recreate this card, here is the list of the items I used.
Want to Join our Blog Hop: Live in Canada – Join my Team – Live in USA – Join Amy’s Team – we would love to be hopping with you too:
If you Join Now, you can fill your starter kit with items from the new Catalogue!
If you are looking to buy any of these products in Canada, I would love to be your Stampin Up demonstrator. And don’t forget to check out the retiring products, get them while you can!
And if you shop through my Canadian Stampin Up Store and don’t have a physical catalog yet, I will get a catalog to you, just let me know! There is something about a catalog in one’s hands….LOL When you do your shopping, make sure you use the June Hostess CODE!
Thanks for stopping by and have fun shopping and creating!!!