Hi there, today I have yet another card using the Broadway Birthday Suite. Can you tell I am in love with it? This time I wanted to play along with the TGIF Challenges sketch, which is super fun!
And here is what I came up with.
Isn’t this a fun card???? I sure love it. And today is the 11th, so in about a week I should have the coordinating Paper Pumpkin, so watch out? My blog will blow up with all the fun projects using the kit and this suite! I keep wondering what the kit will be like…LOL. Kind of like waiting for Christmas. I know it’s silly, but I just have a huge crush on this suite….LOL. Anyway, here are the steps to recreate this card:
- The card base is Lovely Lipstick card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 3 3/4 x 5 panel from the Lemon Lime Twist card stock and ran it through the Scattered Sequins Embossing folder and adhered it to the card base.
- Next I cut a 2″ strip from Lovely Lipstick card stock and also the gold and black patterned paper and cut banners on both ends using the Banner Triple punch and adhered them to the card front.
- Next I cut a 2 1/2 x 3 panel out of Basic Black card stock and also the red patterned paper and adhere them to the card front.
- Next I die cut the word Wish out of Basic Black card stock and adhered it to the top layer. Added pearls to it, which I colored using Bronze Blends marker.
- Next I cut a smaller banner out of Whisper White card stock and stamped my sentiment on it using Lemon Lime Twist ink. Cut one of the cute bunch of balloons out of the designer paper and added it under the sentiment, added a little piece of gold sequin trim and added it all to the card.
Here is another look of the card.
And here is a list of the items I used to create this card.
If you are looking to buy any of these products in Canada, I would love to be your Stampin Up demonstrator. And don’t forget to check out the Clearance Rack, get them while you can!
When you do your shopping, make sure you use the June Hostess CODE!
Thanks for stopping by and have fun shopping and creating!!!