Hello, today we are back with our Happy Stampers Blog Hop and it’s a new color challenge once again. And I have to tell you, this one challenged, but that is what challenges are for, right???
And here is what I came up with.
So….what do you think? It sure is a different color combo, right? Anyway, I think it turned out pretty cute and here is how I made it.
- The card base is Pineapple Punch card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 3-3/4 x 5 panel from the Old Olive card stock and adhered it to the care base.
- Next I cut another 3-3/4 x 5 panel from the water color card stock and stamped the back ground image on it using Old Olive Ink and spritzed it a little.
- Next I white embossed the cute flowers and painted them with Pineapple Punch and Old Olive in using my Aqua Painter and fussy cut them out.
- Next I cut a 1″ strip from the water color card stock and stamped my sentiment on it using Early Espresso and using the Banner Triple Punch I punched one end of the strip and using Stampin Dimensionals I adhered it to the panel and adhered the whole panel to the card front.
- Finally I added a cute bow made out of the Pienapple Punch ribbon.
Here is another look at the card:
Now it’s time for you to check out what my super talented friends have waiting for you. I always look forward to it every week, that is for sure! So hop on over to see what Sandi has in store for you!
Eva Dobilas – YOU ARE HERE
Here is the list of the products I used to create this card:
If you are looking to buy any of these products in Canada, I would love to be your Stampin Up demonstrator. And don’t forget to check out the retiring products, get them while you can!
And everyone who shops through my Canadian Stampin Up Store will get a catalog in June so you will get to drool over the catalog and make a new list, like all of us do…LOL. When you do your shopping, make sure you use the June Hostess CODE!
Thanks for stopping by and have fun shopping and creating!!!