Hello, I hope you had a great weekend! It’s Monday, so I am back with a new card. Today I thought I would highlight another bundle that is retiring called Eastern Beauty Bundle. Last week I placed a new order of quite a few things as I knew a lot of the bundles were retiring. Even though they will be available in the next catalog individually but hey, I rather save the 10% into my pocket, so I ordered a few of them and Eastern Beauty was one of them. I actually made two cards with the bundle and today I am sharing one of them. I really love how different they turned out to be, so today I am showing you my colorful one.
Let me just say I had such a fun time creating this bold card! What I love about this set are two things….one, you can create repetitive pattern backgrounds, which is what I did on this card and the other thing is the dies, so my second card I will share Wednesday will highlight the dies that are so pretty, I just know you will love them!
Here is how I created this card. It’s actually pretty simple, yet as you can see quite a looker…
- The card base is Basic Black card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 3 3/4 x 5 panel from the Lemon Lime Twist stock and adhered it to my card base.
- Next I cut a 3 1/2 – 4 3/4 size panel out of Whisper White card stock using the same “fan” looking stamp image I created my pattern using Real Red, Crushed Curry, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point and Berry Burst ink, and I adhered it to the card front.
- Next I cut a 1″ strip of Basic Black and using the Triple Banner punch I created a banner, and gold embossed the sentiment and added it to the card.
- Than I die cut the pretty flower and the middle using Real Red and Crushed Curry card stock and glued them together and to the banner. I also punched a leaf and added it to the flower.
- Finally I added a cute button with gold twine put through it.
My card is created with the current Paper Players Tic Tac Toe challenge. My card has flower, die cut and twine.
Here is another look at my card.
Here is the list of the products I used on this card.
All supplies are available from my Canadian online shop, its open 24/7 so you can shop online anytime. Make sure you use this months hostess code SEQJJBXY if your order is under $200. You’ll get something extra from my Loyalty Club. If you need any help with Stampin’ Up! products or help placing an order just EMAIL ME and I’ll be happy to help.
Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoyed this fun card!