Hi there, today I have a card to share with you made with the Stampin Up Label Me Pretty Bundle. I bought this recently because I love the stamps and also I thought I could use the punch with a lot of other stamp sets. I love to layer things, so it’s one I will make a good use of. I also loved that by getting the bundle I could get 10% off, but that savings will end at the end of May. So if you like what you see, it is something you might consider getting.
My card today is based on the newest sketch at The Paper Players Blog. It’s a fun one, so you should play along as well.
Here are the steps on how to create this card:
- The card base is Soft Sky card stock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4.
- I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock and adhered it to my card base.
- I cut a 3 3/4 x5 piece from Sweet Sugarplum card stock and embossed the bottom portion with one of the Petal Pair embossing folders. Added scoring lines above and below the embossed image and using daubers I added Sweet Sugarplum Ink over the image and adhered it to the card front.
- Next I stamped the Happy Birthday image onto Whisper White card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and punched it out. Using Aqua painters I colored the image with Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi inks. Next I cut one of the small Metallic Foil Doilies and adhered it to the back of the label.
- I die cut one of the Lots of Labels dies out of Soft Sky card stock and adhered it under the Birthday Sentiment label and tucked a couple of vellum leaves punched with the Leaf punch and adhered it all to the card front.
- Finally I added a few of the White Perfect Accents.
Here is a close up of the card.
Isn’t this just so pretty??? So if you like it, now is a good time to purchase this bundle. Why wait till June when it will cost you 10% more? Here is the list of the products I used to create this card.
And this is not the only bundle you can now get 10% off, you can check out the rest of them under the Retiring Bundles section just by clicking on the picture below. I put in a pretty big order to get these bundles myself. I don’t know about you, but I love to save some money….LOL I plan on using them all throughout the year.
If you are looking to buy any of these products in Canada, I would love to be your Stampin Up demonstrator. And don’t forget to check out the retiring products, get them while you can!
And everyone who shops through my Canadian Stampin Up Store will get a catalog in June so you will get to drool over the catalog and make a new list, like all of us do…LOL. When you do your shopping, make sure you use the April Hostess CODE!
Well, that is it for today! Let me know if you have any questions and have fun shopping!