Ever since I laid my eyes on theWatercolor Wings Photopolymer Stamp Set, I knew I had to have it and play with it. I also needed the coordinating Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies and Butterflies Thinlits Dies.
I love to play along challenges, so my card today is based on the sketch you can find on Just Add Ink’s blog. Here is what I came up with.
- The card base is Whisper White Card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 4 x 5-1/2 panel from the Pool Party Card stock and ran it through the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card base.
- Next I cut a two inch strip from Sweet Sugarplum card stock and also from the lined paper from the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper and punched them with the Banner Triple Punch and layered them onto my card front.
- Next I stamped the three layers of butterfly onto Whisper White card stock using Pink Pirouette, Pool Party and Sweet Sugarplum inks and die cut it with the Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies.
- Next I die cut a circle shape using one of the circle dies from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, stamped my sentiment on it using Smoky Slate ink pad and adhered it to my card front.
- Next I die cut two butterflies, the medium and small one from the Butterflies Thinlits Dies using vellum. Once they were die cut, I layered them on the stamped butterfly and attached it to my card.
Here is a closer look at my card. You can see my butterflies closer to check out the layers.
You can buy Stampin Up products easily through my Canadian Online Store or simply click the images below.
Thank you so much for visiting and come back again to see what new projects I have next. Have a fabulous day!