Welcome back and today I have a thank you card created by the gorgeous Petal Palette Clear-Mount Stamp Set. I love the stamps and the coordinating Petals & More Thinlits Dies. So my card showcases both and some gorgeous Sale-a-bration only papers called Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Today I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches most recent sketch. I decided to create a vertical card using the sketch and here is what I came up with.
- The card base is Whisper White Card stock 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 5-1/2. Next I cut a 4 x 5-1/2 panel from the Pool Party Card stock and ran it through the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card base.
- Next I used the largest die from the Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies and cut one end of it off and adhered it to my card front as it shows
- Next I stamped the flower image from the Petal Palette Clear-Mount Stamp Set and die cut it with the coordinating die from the Petals & More Thinlits Dies set and water colored it using Melon Mambo and Lemon Lime Twist ink using an Aqua Painter.
- Next I die cut the flourish using Lemon Lime Twist card stock, two of the pretty borders using Melon Mambo and the Gold Glimmer paper and also the label using Pool Party card stock and stamped the sentiment on it.
- Next I added my borders to the card front layered as it’s shown on picture.
- At last I adhered the flourish in the back of the flowers and using Stampin’ Dimensionals added it to the card and finally added my sentiment label.
Here is a close up of my card.
You can buy Stampin Up products easily through my Canadian Online Store or simply click the images below. And remember if you buy $60 worth, you’ll earn free products, so this is a great time to buy.
Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful day!